Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Christmas Special

I know I'm a little behind-hand here, but I've had issues, as they say, this festive season, what with the vertigo and the broken toe and so on.  But I just had to get the word out on one last item, finally.  My favorite Christmas purchase this year?  A brilliant holiday CD from a young artist named Andrew Coba, called "Coba for Christmas."  It's available to buy here and five bucks from every Cd sold goes to benefit the Interfaith Sanctuary homeless shelter in Boise.  This kid's amazing, no lie.  Just listen to him do the bejeezus out of "I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day," and tell me Longfellow has ever been better served.  Kid breaks my heart.  I've been obsessively playing this music since the record came in mail.  Buy it.  Too good.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Discipline is crucial in the world of online betting. Avoid emotional decision-making, and don't let short-term losses bambet deposit bonus impact your long-term strategy. Stick to your research and bankroll management plan, and don't be swayed by external factors.

    ReplyDelete