Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Brief Explanation

Below, the reader will find two examples of how one should probably not write a memo. Not very professional, all this business of doodles and childish hand-lettering. When it came to it, not to worry, I typed up something more appropriate for review. So at least I hope. These I did just to work out the idea, and to tempt dear P. -- my supervisor, champion and fellow reader aloud -- to have another go with me this summer. As with the creepy stories we read last October, the idea here will be to get other booksellers -- and anyone else we can dragoon -- to participate. Everybody likes dogs, right?

You will note, however, that I have also suggested alternating with those of the feline preference. This was simple pandering, frankly, as P. has two, admittedly rather adorable, young cats.

Can't we all just get along?

Remains to be seen. As does approval for the series. We'll see. (Meanwhile, ignore the dates. The earliest this series would happen now would be August. And there's still reading on Thackeray's birthday to think about, which, by the way, isn't quite on yet either. Big plans, me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment